February 11, 2011

PTI Go-To Sentiment Card...

So, I've been wanting to participate in the PTI challenges going on this week, but have had a few obstacles... 1 being, for the first time since BEFORE CHRISTMAS, I've had to work a FULL week this week! LOL.  I'm still sort of in disbelief about this...ha! I'm EXHAUSTED!

Secondly though - the other issue is I've been taking my photos outside since one of the lights for my tent broke...and since I work all day, I only get to stamp at night...and by the time I get to photograph...too late!  I just might catch up and play along anyway, because there's lots of fun challenges going on!

ANYWAY -- enough blah blah blah, I know, I'm getting on with it.

The challenge for the first Make it Monday challenge was to create a "Go-To Sentiment Card"  I tried -- I kind of feel like I more made a background paper out of sentiments...but I'm going with it, and I'll keep trying on my own, just because I thought it was a neat idea.  This will be my hubby's valentine this year.

I went through all of my sets and pulled out all of the "love" sentiments, and got to work.

I've added the three little hearts from Wonderfully Whimsical, as well as one of the hearts from Heart Prints for accents.  I'm fairly satisfied with how this turned out - I will definitely be trying this one again!!

Thanks PTI for the challenge, AND for the opportunity!!

Supplies:
Stamps: (All PTI) Round and Round, Heart Prints, Damask Designs, Mod Squad, Simple Little Things, Signature Greetings, Wonderfully Whimsical, Beyond Basic Borders, Background Basics: Tin Types
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Versamark, Fresh Snow
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Select White
Accessories: Stickles, Clear EP, dimensionals

1 comment:

Pam W. said...

Wellllll - I think this is yummy! You would think that it would be "girly", but your color combo is perfect for that special guy.

The dark chocolate card stock and bit of pure poppy reminds me of a chocolate covered cherry. YUMMO!