February 25, 2012

February PTI Blog Hop


Happy Saturday!!  How excited was I yesterday, when I got home, and had a new box of goodies waiting for me?  I SWORE I was taking a break from spending -- and then the PTI Anniversary happened!  HA!

The Movers and Shakers dies must be my absolute FAVORITES yet!  This month's blog hop theme was to create an interactive card.  And those of you that know me, will not be surprised to know that I needed a....you guessed it, BIRTHDAY card for my nephew.  (I have a very large family, with about 20 nieces and nephews - we're ALWAYS going to a birthday ;0) )  Anyway, onto the card.

(I apologize for the pictures, it was very late, and very very dark when I finished!)

Here's the front view:
I utilized lots of fun things here - Mat Stack #3 die, Limitless Layers 1.75" circle dies, the sliders Movers and Shakers Dies and stamp set, the alphabet dies, Dot Spot, and Way to go Kiddo (the lines on the Mat Stack #3 die cut)

Here we are, partially open, to reveal the sentiment from Movers and Shakers:
Too adorable.  I love the sentiments in this set, as well as the Simply You set.  Just darling.  I've added some stars from Star Prints on the tab that slides out, as well as the layer I added behind it.

Here's the tab all the way out - to reveal something about the birthday boy:
And there you have it!  My handsome little nephew will be receiving this today - We are so blessed to have a wonderful big family, and I love them all so much.  Can't wait to CELEBRATE! :)

Thanks for dropping by, have a GREAT weekend!
Supplies (All PTI):
Stamps: Movers and Shakers, Dot Spot, Star Prints, Way to Go Kiddo, Big Birthday Wishes
Ink: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
Paper: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Select White
Accessories: By the Numbers dies, Movers and Shakers Sliders dies, Mat Stack #3 Die, Limitless Layers 1.75" circles dies



21 comments:

jennfontaine said...

Super fun card! I'm sure he will love it! Such cheerful colours:) I love the way you mad the words stand out~goes~down~ a great touch! The dot spot with a few stars was perfect!
Have a great day!

Tracey McNeely said...

Tracey what a fantastic card! There are so many elements and fabulous for a 4 year old. Love it.

JJ Bolton said...

Fun, fun, fun! Great colors!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

This is SUCH an adorable card!!! Fun colors and an explosion of elements!

Leigh Penner said...

This is perfect!
And I love how you stamped the front sentiment in different colours!

Marybeth said...

Such a fun card Tracey. Beautiful bright colors and I am sure your nephew will have fun with this one!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Elizabeth Baird said...

Love this!

Luanne said...

Ooo! I love this! Just totally fun and cheery!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh wow, the bright colors are perfect!! And then all the neat stamped out stars inside make this a great birthday card!!

Tracy said...

love this card - big and bold and wonderful

Suzanne said...

You've stamped this perfectly! I love it!

Helen F. said...

Wonderful card for a sweet 4 year old! Great job Tracey

Chunyuan said...

great design. what a funcard.

Unknown said...

You have such a way with color and mixing up the stamp set elements, wow, this is a fabulous card!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Oh my, I didn't get that collection of dies, but now it is a must have! Way to rock out the PTI blog challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Kristii said...

What a fun card!! The colors are bright and cheery and I love the interactive details!

jen said...

Ack!!! You are such a genius! What a cool card, and I'm sure the birthday boy loved it!!!!!

carol (krillsister) said...

What a fun card for a 4 year old. i hoe he loved the riddle?

pamela said...

Ohhhhhh your release items are here *3* I'm super jealous of them!! And they look GREAT!

Pam W. said...

Where in the world have I been!! I'm just seeing this and let me say - you knocked this out of the ballpark!! Great job with the Movers and Shakers. I'm sure that Joe loved receiving this card.