October 18, 2012

A Little Birthday Ombre...

Had some fun playing around with an ombre technique (that's fancy for repeated stamping without re-inking, lol).

I used the long line with a curl at the end image from Waltzingmouse Stamps Free Spirit -Boy set, obviously not using the curl part ;).  I just stamped, and then lined the stamp up next to the previous line, and worked my way out to the corner.  A nice big sentiment from PTI, and I was good to go!
I liked it so much - I made another one, but with different colors...and this time I added some cute little wood veneer stars...

Orange is my favorite color, so I think I may be a little partial to this one, which one do you like better??  This inquiring mind would like to know :).

I'm grateful the weekend is upon us, though it will be a busy one!  Thanks for stopping by, wishing you all a great day!!

Supplies:
Blue Happy Birthday:
Stamps: Free Spirit-Boy, Waltzingmouse Stamps, Think Big Favorites #14
Ink: Pacific Point (SU!), Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Pacific Point (SU!), Select White (PTI)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch

Orange Happy Birthday:
Stamps: Free Spirit-Boy, Waltzingmouse Stamps, Think Big Favorites #14
Ink: Orange Zest (PTI), Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Orange Zest (PTI), Classic Kraft (PTI)
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Wooden Veneer Stars (Studio Calico)

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards.


Hugs Riet.xx

jennfontaine said...

How could I choose?! I love them both equally! I loved the blue...then saw the orange and loved it the same!