June 23, 2009

Weiman Wranglers - a new twist!

Hi all~

Hoping you're all having a great day. The sun is actually shining here -- it seems like FOREVER since we've had more than an hour of sun. On the news last night, they said for the first 21 days of June, 17 of them were rainy. BLECH, but our grass is green, and our reservoirs full, so for that I am grateful.

Enough about the weather...did you not just LOVE all of the projects you've seen using Ethan and Ava??? WOW! Is all I can say!!

I have 2 more projects for you today, this first one is a bright, happy little number, using Ava.


















The base is Raspberry Fizz from PTI, and on that is a layer of Only Orange from SU! On that layer, I created a patterned paper using 2 stamps, one from MFT's Ride 'em Cowgirl, and the other from The Cat's Pajamas, It's a Western Thing. The seniment was sized to fit in my 1" circle punch, and it is layered on a piece of Raspberry Fizz that was cut using my Nestabilities Labels 3 dies.

I added some bling to her outfit, like the show cowgirls might, with some 'rhinestones' on her belt, along her hat band, and down her leg...(using my sakura stardust pen)

This next one is a bit different. I made a digital scrapbook page of my daughter, and colored in Ava digitally in Photoshop Elements. It was my first time doing this, but I think it turned out ok. I'm sure I have LOTS more to figure out with that, but I had fun doing this one.


















Thank you to all that have purchased the images...in just a little over 24 hours of sales, they have raised over $900!!! That is FABULOUS!!! Way to go!

Also - a big shout out to Susanna Boyd from Papercraft Planet, who has so awesomely put this as top billing on the PCP home page.

A big HIGH FIVE to you all!!!

Have a super day --
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love the card and the scrappage! The colours you chose are great! So cute! You are amazing Tracey!