July 31, 2009

A Few Random Things...

I've been MIA -- I've got some stuff for the latest Dustin Pike Release, but I'm having some camera issues, so once I get them photographed they'll be up-- FYI -- Dustin's original site got hacked, and was/is hosting some sort of malicious software -- for now, you can purchase your images from him at http://www.doodledragonstudios.com/ DO NOT go to the old site.

I did get my project done for the My Time To Create team early early this week, so that's all ready to go for tomorrow morning -- I'm also participating in The Greeting Farm Anyaversary blog hop -- should be fun.

I've spent the last two days organizing, purging, and cleaning here -- it feels good, and I'm fairly happy with the progress I made...now if I only had another full WEEK to get this place exactly how I want it ;)...but hey, I'll take what I can get!!

Hope you are all off to the start of a terrific weekend!! I know I am :)

No comments: