November 3, 2009

Awful, Sad News...

Good Morning Friends,

I sit here with a heavy heart this morning.  I was over on SCS, and though I don't spend a ton of time there -- I saw a thread title in Current Events.  "SCS Member Sairabee Loses her Henry".  The worst fear any parents could have has come true for Sarah.  My heart breaks...I don't even know what to say.

I don't know her all that well -- but have seen her around SCS, and she's even popped in here on my blog too, but as a Mom - ugh...I just have this terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach and I am so sad.  Someone on SCS is accepting cards to send to Sarah - so if you are interested in sending Sarah and Darrin some thoughtful words, you can mail the cards to this address:

Anderson Family
c/o 1130 Oak Street
Martinez, CA 94553

Please keep Sarah, Darrin, and Henry in your thoughts...I know they really need them right now.

No comments: