January 7, 2011

Hi there...

Remember me??


It's been awhile, and while I haven't actually MADE anything in over a month...I have a few projects that I've never posted, so I thought I'd share one with you all today.  I had made this for a Papercrafts sketch challenge a few months back.


It uses my FAVORITE color, Orange Zest.  These pretty little roses are from Prima, the sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Out on A Limb Sentiments.

While I haven't been online much - I've been plenty busy...makes me wonder how I had time to do everything I was before too! lol.  The holidays here were great, no stress.  I enjoyed a week off with my girls, and it was heaven.

The New Year so far, has been a good one, and I hope that it continues on this trend...*fingers crossed*  I'm truly blessed!!

Thanks to those of you that have popped in!!  Wishing you all a WONDERFUL day!!

4 comments:

Barb said...

This is so darn cute!!! I LOVE the roses!! Glad to see you back posting - I've missed ya!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy.

Hugs Riet.x

Pam W. said...

This is stunning! Those roses are so pretty and I love that they go from light to dark.

I'm so glad to see that you popped back into blog land for a bit. I've missed you! Thankfully, I get to see you in PSFland.

MacKenzie said...

Wow - this one is a stunner! Beauitful!