January 30, 2009

Elana the Ballerina

Well hellooooo all :)

Hoping you're beginning the weekend off on a great note! I myself, had a good day - the boss was off, I got a lot done. Now I'm home, and getting ready for my older daughter's birthday party tomorrow. But wanted to stop by and share a card I made for my daughter's friend a few weeks ago.


This is an adorable set from Technique Tuesday. It also has a princess image that I used here. Elana is one of my daughter's best friend's at school.

Their birthday's are close together - so their parties are usually a week apart or so - this year is no different.

I added some sparkle to her ballerina outfit with a stardust pen then went over it with an aquapainter - super sparkly. Finished off with a PTI sentiment - and beautiful Berry Sorbet ribbon.

Do you have a fond birthday memory??? Mine was probably my 30th birthday in 2007, when I was preggers with my 2nd child. Friends and family came over to celebrate - it was just a nice, fun day. What about you??

Thanks for stopping by!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps: My Little Princess - Technique Tuesday, Birthday Basics - PTI
Ink: Memento Black, Brilliance Graphite Black, Berry Sorbet
Paper: Select White, Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush - PTI
Accessories: Berry Sorbet Polka Dot Ribbon (PTI), Copics, sakura stardust pen

5 comments:

Molly B said...

That is adorable! I love the glittery dress. I will have to try that. I love the look. Oh and I got your little challenge and will get right on it... along with a few from last year. LOL! Im really bad at those. Have a great party. -MollyB

Sue said...

Isn't that when you knocked all of us up???

Tracey said...

Ha ha ha Sue - That's RIGHT!!! Almost all of the girls who were at my house for my birthday all concieved or were already preggers!!! ha ha ha ha...the powers I had!!

Rachel said...

Awww what a precious card Tracey!

Nicky I. said...

Love that card!! Too cute!! Great Job!! Gonna have to add that set to my wish list. Seeing, we are "all" girls in this house. :)