March 27, 2009

A Little Behind...

Hi all~

It's been a crazy week -- the kids are sick -- I'm exhausted -- I'm working on invites for a sweet sixteen party for my friend's daughter... BUT I wanted to try to get in a post. I had made this a few weeks ago, for a CPS sketch (I can't even remember what number) AND it was a Kristina Werner color challenge too - never got to post it at the time, but still wanted to share it.

I made this for my dear friend Pam, to congratulate her on her new home. I love this set from Papertrey Ink, called Boards and Beams...perfect for the occasion.

I did get some stamping done, but still have to photograph before I post...maybe tomorrow...I hope.

Hope you have a great day!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Boards and Beams, PTI
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: SU! Ruby Red, Basic Gray, PTI True Black, Select White
Accessories: circle punches, copics

3 comments:

Barb said...

Oh - how cute is this!!! SO sweet of you to make this for Pam. I'm sure she loved it!!!

Paulette said...

Cute, cute, cute! This is adorable, Tracey!

Jenn said...

What a sweet card! I'm sure Pam loved it!