November 17, 2009

Outer Space Billy & NEW Stamps!

Hello, and Happy Tuesday!

I've been meaning to post this card for some time now, and just haven't had a whole lot of computer time as of late.

I told you all how my older DD wouldn't let me give this owl card to her friend for his birthday - and that I had to make one up that had green in it.  Well, here's the card:


DD's friend like Outer Space and rockets and those kind of things, so I decided that would be the theme of my card.  I broke out my Dress up Billy Stamps, and Lily and Billy Accessories, and got to work.  The 'moon' that Billy is standing on is actually from a Lizzie Anne Designs set that I have.  I tried to replicate the 'moon' using a circle die cut and my spots and dots cuttlebug folder.  The stars on the navy blue BG were all hand drawn with my Sakura Stardust pen.

The sentiment?  I just cut it out by hand, and mounted it onto a glittery star punch out.

I got 2 thumbs up from DD for this one -- much better than the clown card apparently...well, for Ty anyway.

Be sure to stop by at Pink Cat Studio, as Melissa just released three “Lily in Winter” themed rubber stamp sets. Each set has 3 stamps which include a large Lily stamp, a small coordinating stamp and a sentiment.  They're based on some of her digi images, for those of you that LOVE Rubbah! :).  Here's a peek:




Thanks for stopping by today -- hope it's a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lily & Billy Accessories, Dress Up Billy (PCS), Out of This World (LAD)
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Night of Navy, Green Galore, Real Red,  PTI White, DCWV glitter mat stack

Accessories: Star punch, circle nesties, Spots and dots CB folder, Sakura stardust pen

1 comment:

Davi said...

Cute card and great job on the moon texture!!