April 1, 2010

My Time Made Easy April Release!!!

This is my SECOND post for today -- be sure to scroll down to see the latest from Pink Cat Studio.

Well, it's April Fools' Day, but I can tell you, this release is NO JOKE!  Lauren has really done an incredible job with all of the goodies she is releasing this month!!

If you check out the "New Products" on the site, it chock full of OODLES of yummy things :).

Our group post today is all CARDS!  Yes, every member of the team has made 4 cards to share with you today.  LOTS of inspiration to be had -- so, since there's SO MUCH to look at, I'm going to keep it brief... I did incorporate some of the earlier sets, which just goes to show how versatile they are and how well they work with each other.

No more blah blah blah -- onto the eye candy ;).
This first card uses Fanciful Flourishes, Just for You, and the little flowers are from Take Time.  This also features one of the new patterned papers, from the Fresh Flowers collection.

Card #2
This one uses Just for You, Bringing Home Baby, and You've Got Mail.  I thought this would be fun to give a mom to be...first the wedding...then the house...then the baby.  Not that it HAS to happen in that order - lol. I kept this one super simple.  A little Glitter border for some pizazz, and that's about it.

Card #3
This one utilizes Take Time, Just for you, and Fanciful Flourishes.  It also features the Fun Flowers digi paper.  I love the colors on this one -- so fresh and springy, and just goes to show, you don't HAVE to use that 'label' stamp on just bottles!

Card #4

This one is my favorite - clean, simple, colorful, and happy:
This one uses Take Time, Just for You and Petal Perfection. A little bling, and some ribbon, and DONE! :)

I'll spare you more blabber, as you've got LOTS of great inspiration waiting for you from the rest of the amazing members of the My Time Made Easy DT (links are in my right sidebar) -- so GET GOING!  (and don't forget to hit the store when you're done ;) )

Thanks for stopping by today!!!

8 comments:

Geny said...

Love 'em all, but especially the clean and simple ones!!

Dawn Easton said...

Love these, Tracey! I LOVE that last one especially! You are right, bright, fun, clean and crisp! Fantastic!

Katie Cotton said...

hehe, thats how i did it. We got married, had a baby and bought our first home all in the span of 3 months. It was a little crazy. But i think i'm just a little crazy. Love all the cards but that last one is OMG! Just stunning!

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome girl! I {heart} the 2nd one! That glittery border added so much! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

AKiteFlier said...

Tracey love love love them - I adore the last one - so bright and cheery and CAS?!?! Way to go - and I love the cake, house baby card too - not too subtle eh? LOL Way to go - great ideas Trace! Love that we are all very difference in our approaches.

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful, Tracey!! Love them all, but especially the last one.. it's such a HAPPY card!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty cards Tracey! Clean & simple! Fresh & fun :)

jen said...

These are all so great! I love the 'wedding/house/baby' one the most!!! Very CAS & fab! :)