October 4, 2010

Oh-K-Dokey, Let's Grab a Cup!!

Good Morning!!

I'll apologize for being so chipper on a Monday morning...but at least I have something to share that a good number of people enjoy EVERY morning :).

I've professed my love for my Keurig before.  This little machine really HAS made my life easier.  I also know  A LOT of people who now have them.  How excited was I, when I saw the Grab a Cup set, and Lauren INCLDUED a Keurig-like image?!?!

Frequently I order from a coffee place online that allows you to make your own 'combo packs' - it's a great way to try new varieties of K-cups without having to commit to a WHOLE BOX.  Let's face it, those things can be expensive...but SO worth it ;).  Anyway -- sometimes I like to share some of my finds with my friends as well -- and My Time Made Easy has a GREAT way to do so.

The Oh-K-Dokey cut file -- and the Grab a Cup template:
Now, I'm not suggesting that you 'doctor' your coffee in the morning, by any means, but hey, who am I to judge?  I was thinking this is more for those 'coffee dates' - whether it's with a friend, or even your hubby (I know, can you imagine??)  A little grown up twist added in there.

Here's a close up of the Grab a Cup template:

I could see this filled with those gourmet marshmallows, or sugar cubes, tea bags with honey straws...oooh, lots of fun things, but as you can see, I've chosen to put in a few cordial liquors to add to your favorite coffee. (Yes, I realize that this is not the first time I've incorporated liquor into my projects...I'm just keepin' it real... :) )

Here's a close up of the Oh-K-Dokey wrap...I really do love this - and it's SUPER easy to cut out by hand - a big plus for those of you without a cricut, I know ;).  Soooo, if you're wondering, should I buy a Cricut or a Keurig...(shhhh, don't tell Lauren, but...) TOTALLY get the Keurig first, lol.

THEN be sure to get the Cricut (or other die cutting machine of your liking) because my friends - that really is a HUGE time saver!!  It's nice to just tell the machine to do it...

Both projects feature paper from the new All Steamed Up digital paper collection by Kristin Bueter.  So, tell me, what's YOUR favorite kind of coffee?  Do you have a Keurig?  Inquiring minds want to know! lol.  My personal fave lately is the Donut House Coffee (travel mug size) K-cups from Green Mountain.  My next in line is usually Nantucket Blend (also from Green Mountain) but I've also grown fond of some of the new Wolfgang Puck ones...

Be sure to head over to Lauren, as well as Stephanie today, to see what they've been up to :).

Thanks for stopping by, and go enjoy that coffee! ;).
Supplies:
Stamps: Grab a Cup, Spooky Surprise  (My Time Made Easy)
Ink: Brilliance Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, tuxedo black (memento)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, All Steamed Up digi paper, pure luxury white
Accessories: Berry sorbet satin ribbon, Chocolate chip satin ribbon (SU! - retired), paper rose, Grab a Cup Template, Oh-K-Dokey cut file 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Simply adorable, Tracey! I {heart} how you used the label on the top of the template and stamped the coffee machine inside - brilliant!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Tracey.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

This is just wonderful, Tracey! Wonderful gift set.. I'm a Starbuck's gal myself and I ♥ my Keurig!!

Monique said...

What a great set Tracy!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Too cute, Tracey! Your Keurig is colored perfectly, and I'm LMHO at your "keeping it real" statement! You go, girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck you are BRILLIANT!!!! Ok so this is a gorgeous set, but that cup!!!!!! BWahahahahaha... I LOVE it! Your card is gorgeous too :)