June 16, 2013

It's a Waltzingmouse Father's Day!!

Here in the states, it's Father's Day today.  I am very lucky, as I have a wonderful husband who is an awesome dad.  I also still have my dad here with me, and my father in law as well.  My girls have two awesome Godfathers as well, sooooo that equals lots of Father's Day cards to be made!

Luckily, Claire, over at Waltzingmouse Stamps, took a LOT of the guesswork out of cards for the guys this year!  These first two are for my father-in-law and brother-in-law whom we saw yesterday.  We're a fife and drum family, so all things patriotic always come to mind when I think of them.  So I used the new 1776 set, along with My Kind of Guy to make these two.


Up next is the card I made for my husband, which I used My Kind of Guy and Man of the Hour.


My girls each made their dad a card, as well, using the same sets... the first one is by my little one, and the next one by my big one :)


Lastly I'll finish up with the cards for my Dad, and my brother, both of which also use My Kind of Guy and Man of the Hour.


Claire - THANK YOU for making "man card" making easy for me this year!!!  I had tons of fun using these sets, and I see more projects coming in the near future!!!

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day :)  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: