April 1, 2010

It's Pink Cat Thursday!!!

Good morning!!

It's Thursday, so that means it's another Pink Cat release!  Melissa has got some great images again this week -- see for yourself!
I told you so --  I chose to use the adorable image with the flower hugging the other two flowers.  I got this awesome digital scrapbooking kit the other day, and it totally inspired my color palette for my card.

Make sure you stop by the rest of the SUPER talented design team's blogs (they're over in my right hand side bar) and check out what they've made -- and then go to Melissa's and get these cuties for yourself!!

Have a super day!!

 
Supplies:
Stamps: Hugging flower digi image (Pink Cat Studio)
Ink: None
Paper: Pure Poppy (PTI), digital papers from the "The Bee's Knees" kit by Liffy Weienbach
Accessories: Button (sentiment mounted on button), pure poppy ribbon

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I just LOVE this card, Tracey! It's so cute! And the sentiment is so perfect with it! Great colors, too!

Maria said...

Hey Tracey! Your card turned out so pretty. . I really love the patterns on your card and the colors too! You did a fab job with this week release!!!

Hope you have a happy EAster!!

Maria