April 8, 2010

Pink Cat Release today!!

Good Morning!!

It's Thursday, so we ALL know, it's time for another Pink Cat Digi release! Yippeee :).  Melissa MUST have known I would need a baby card, as she's come up with some PERFECT images for them!!

I chose to use the lion, to make my neighbor a card to congratulate them on the birth of their son.  I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch for a little inspiration... Here's the sketch:


Here's what I did with it:

I reconfigured the sentiment on my computer, and printed it out, then punched it out, and 'sponged' some Aqua Mist ink around the edges.  I faux stitched all of the patterned paper pieces (my machine is NOT happy with me right now, lol)

I adore these baby images, and I'm sure you do too, but if I haven't been able to convince you, you should go check out what the rest of the team has come up with...their links are in my right hand side bar :).

Thanks for stopping by today!!



 
Supplies:
Stamps: Pink Cat digi images, lion baby, Cutie pie sentiment
Ink: Aqua Mist (PTI)
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), Aqua Mist, patterned paper (both PTI)

Accessories: paper piercer, copics

5 comments:

Canda said...

This is so stinkin cute! I LOVE those little animals :)

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute!! I love the soft colours and layout!

Maria said...

Awww, your lion is so adorable Tracey. I love that layout! Your neighbor will definitely love your card!! Great job on this week's release!

Maria

Vicki G said...

So darned cute Tracey! Love these little baby animals!

Vicki

Melissa said...

Super duper cute card Tracey! Awesome job!
Hugs,
Melissa