April 15, 2010

Owl-oha!!

It's Pink Cat Release day!!  Melissa has come up with some of the COOLEST hula images for release today
And some great free sentiments to go with them!!  I'm amazed at Melissa's talent, coming up with new designs week after week...you GO girl!! :)

I was originally going to use Lily, until I saw the "Owl-oha" sentiment - is that not the cutest??  I printed my owl out twice, and then colored him in - and colored certain elements from the 2nd copy, cut them out and layered them onto my original image for added depth.

On the grass skirt, I only popped up the bottom edge, the flower 'belt' is glued directly on top of the original image.  I had a lot of fun with this one, hope you like it!!

Head on over to the rest of the Pink Cat Team's blogs, and then to Melissa's so you can SHOP for these super adorable images.



Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Canda said...

This is beyond cute! I LOVE the sentiment and the owl is so adorable!!! Great job :)

MacKenzie said...

This card is FANTASTIC! I love the colors, the rounded corners, the little details - everything about it totally rocks!

Pam W. said...

Oh my goodness - this is too cute! These are such fun colors and a happy little card! Way to go, chickie!

Sarah Bennett said...

Wow- those colors are terrific! And I love how you "popped" the grass skirt. Super cute card, Tracey!