October 17, 2009

I Just LOVE These Colors...

So I FINALLY had gotten around to buying the new 'In Color' colors from SU!.  Originally I was going to get them all, and then I narrowed it down to just 2.

Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay are just YUMMMMMMMY!

I needed a card for one of my daughter's friends.  Now that she's going to 2 different schools, she has twice as many birthday partites than usual -- and those of you that know me already, know that we already have A LOT OF BIRTHDAYS! lol.  We certainly can't keep up and attend them all, that's for sure!

Anyway -- moving on...

I pulled out my pretty new papers, and got to work.


I decided to go with some Papertrey goodness this time around, since I've really been on a Pink Cat kick as of late (not that that is a bad thing ;) ) but I think my PTI stamps were feeling a little neglected.

So, I used Star Prints, Background Basics Retro, and Polka Dot Basics for this card.

This was for last week's party...I'll have this week's party card up this week sometime.  Would you believe, I was going to use the owls on a unicycle card I made the other day, and DD smiled and shook her head, and said "oh, no no no Mommy -- I can't use that card.  It's orange.  Ty has to have green."  GREAT.  I'm getting shot down by my 5 year old!  Well, off to stampland I went, and came up with something that got a 'two thumbs up' approval...

Thanks for stopping by today -- have a great one!

Supplies:
Stamps (all Papertrey Ink): Star Prints, Background Basics Retro, Polka Dot Basics
Ink (All SU!): Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Select White (PTI), Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay (SU!)
Accessories: Apron Lace Border Punch (fiskars), bermuda bay polka dot grosgrain, star punch (SU!)

3 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

Very pretty! my favorite colors even!!

Vikki Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Tracey! I love that Rich Razzleberry & Bermuda Bay combo! I have teetered on the fence with buying that PTI star set but now you pushed me over! Thanks for enabling me! :)