August 7, 2010

Tote-ally CUTE!

Happy Saturday!!


So, what do you think of all of the new goodies released by My Time Made Easy this month???  I've chosen to share the Tote-All Pretty Packaging Template with you today --  I will apologize ahead of time -- I had very poor lighting and my light box just wasn't quite big enough to accommodate this one!
My daughter has a birthday party to go to today, and I needed something to put some of the little gifts she picked out in it.  This tote is PERFECT!  I enlarged the original template in Sure Cuts A Lot, making the height of the template 11.25" -- it MAXED out to almost a full sheet of 12x12 -- this is a GOOD sized bag people! lol.

My daughter's friend isn't all that pink and purply girly, so I chose to do some blues and greens for this one.  I lined the inside of the bag with some confetti stars paper from the Taylor's Teeth collection of digi papers released this month, and used that for the rest of my colors.  I will say, the yellow I used is a bit brighter in my photos than it looked at my craft table (I think I need a better light! lol)  It's the new Daffodil color from SU! I'll have to remember that it's brighter than I think!

On the front of the bag, I stamped the large fairy image from Lost My Tooth in a few places, and added 'trails' behind them using Fanciful Flourishes (no DOUBT my most used set of all time!) that I outlined in stickles.  The stars were adhered to the bag with dimensionals, and each of them feature that fun star trail image from the set, I stamped it randomly all over to make it into a background.  The sentiment on the large green star is from Money Well Spent.

I used the same colors, and some of the same images to make a coordinating card, pictured here


Please be sure to stop by Lauren's blog, if you haven't already done so, my jaw ALWAYS drops to the floor with that girl's creativity...thanks for making a little time to stop by and see me today!!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for the last group post for the August My Time Made Easy Release!  See you then!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lost My Tooth, Fanciful Flourishes, Money Well Spent
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, brilliance chocolate
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzaz, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, one sheet wonder 
Accessories: Pear Pizzaz twill ribbon (SU!), Stickles, Star punch, star nestabilities, EK Success big scallop punch

1 comment:

Lelia Pierce said...

This is tote-ally adorable, Tracey! I love the bag and the card! :O)

XXX