August 15, 2010

WHERE does the time go???

The weeks seem to be just FLYING by, and I can't keep up - ha ha ha.

Just thought I'd pop in quick and share a little digi scrapbook layout I made with a new kit from Misty Cato.  It's called "You Can Be My Cowgirl" and it's SO great.  It will be perfect to (eventually) scrapbook all of the pics from vacation.

I did put together this page - with one of my favorite photos of my girls that I took on vacation.
The 'RHR' on the heart is for the place we stayed, it's called Rocking Horse Ranch, and they have the letters like that on the sign in their lobby, I thought it would be fun to add that in like that.

I need to get off to bed, I've been staying up too late - and will (hopefully) have a busy, productive day tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by -- hope it's a great one!

2 comments:

Katie Cotton said...

Love that picture! Great digi layout!

Barb said...

OMW - this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE this pic of the girls and you captured it so perfectly on this page!!! Great job!!!