October 11, 2012

Hello!! It's been a while...

Hi there!  Remember me?  Yeah, I didn't think so...lol.  It's been SO long since I've posted!!  School is back in session, and we are slowly, reluctantly, but FINALLY getting back into the swing of things!  This Summer was a TON of fun, lots of adventure, and wonderful time spent with family.

I found this on my computer, and realized I never shared it -- so what better way to jump back in than with a 'Hello'! card :)


I loved these freebie images that Nichole Heady & Co. made available at one of the Papertrey Ink anniversaries :).  Fun little tags, and embellishments can be made from these!  I chose the 'Hello' sentiment, and punched it out.  I colored the bottom with my copics --and then started playing with my ribbon.  I thought it would be a fun idea to keep the card base black and white, and then have all these different colors of ribbon really make the statement.  So that's exactly what I did.  Different textures, colors, all added for a big punch of fun!

I'm hoping to make this more of a 'regular' thing (I know, I know, I've said that before...but for REAL this time!) So I hope you'll be back to visit!!

Have a great day!!

Supplies:
Stamps: freebie digital image from Papertrey Ink
Ink: printer only!
Paper: PTI True Black, Select White
Accessories: Raspberry Fizz Swiss Dot, Pure Poppy Grosgrain, Orange Zest Saddle Stitched, Summer Sunrise Swiss Dot, Lemon Tart Satin, Harvest Gold Grosgrain, Simply Chartreuse Saddle Stitched, New Leaf Satin, Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot, Royal Velvet Grosgrain 1.75" limitless layers circle dies, corner rounder punch.

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pam W. said...

Love it! Such a clever use of ribbon. I'm so happy to "see" you back to blogging. You do such great cards!

jennfontaine said...

What a super fun card! SO very pretty!!