September 16, 2015

Just Dandy!!!

later in the day than I had planned, but welcome to my blog, and the first to feature some new goodies from Just Dandy Studio, brought to you by no other than Melissa Bickford!  I've been a fan of Melissa's style for years, when she was designing stamps, and now that she's started this new venture, I'm excited to see what is coming next!  Bright, cheery, coffee and fun!  

I am a HUGE coffee fan, I definitely drink more than I should, but it's so warm, creamy, mmmmmmm, happiness in a cup!  Super fun that Melissa has this great mug up for sale, and I have a feeling there are more to come!


It's a GORGEOUS sunny day here in NY, and I happen to be home from work, because my 7 year old is sick with a virus.  (I certainly don't mind the snuggles from her AND our puppy who joined our family a little less than 3 weeks ago.  Her name is Zana, and we're totally in love!! (Check out my Instagram account for photos of her!). 

I also put together a little something using the Inspiring Quote Cards - Collection 1 :

Love the bold font with such great messages!  And they're perfect to add to a card front, or tuck it into your husband's pocket with a note, your kids' backpacks, really, there's no limit!  I'll have some more to share in days to come, but in the meantime, thanks for stopping by!!!

Make it a great day!
Tracey

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The beginning of an epic blog!

Jeanne The Queen said...

Love that mug! and glad you are back to blogging :)

Joan B said...

Awesome. That card rocks. So glad you are blogging again!!