August 28, 2008

Life...

It has a funny habit of getting in the way sometimes...


We've had a busy week - some family stuff...and friend stuff too - eek! BUT -- tomorrow Hubby and I get to go on a DATE...that's right, you heard it...a DATE. I'm pretty excited...we're going out with some friends for dinner and drinks.


Good friends, good food...can't wait.


We're going to celebrate our friend John's birthday - his '21st' *wink* you believe that, and I've got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale too...


At the risk of being redundant (well, with the punch anyway) I made this card for John's birthday. This awesome little monkey is from CC Designs ( you can find them at http://www.allthatscraps.com/ ) The sentiment was done using my Just-Rite Monogram Stamper, with the little add on letters you can buy (also at All That Scraps!)


The inside says "and again, and again." cute, right?


The balloon was dressed up with a little crystal effects, and the border on the right was done with a Martha Stewart Border Punch that I got at M's a while back. Looks like it's sold out here - http://www.marthastewartcrafts.com/detail.php?p=58602, but they may have it in your local store...


So now, the biggest question is, what kind of martini should I have tomorrow night?? C'mon now - I need your help here!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love the sentiment you created! So adorable Tracey!! Have super fun night, and have a dink for me (wink)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha--love the card--and the sentiment is too funny! I keep resisiting that monogram set, but this may just make me change my mind! Oh--and I was the anonymous poster who asked about the punch on your last post! Oops!

psf Sharon