September 24, 2008

She's 1!!!

Well, today's the day. My baby girl turns 1!!! Alexandra arrived (after being served an eviction notice) on this day one year ago. It went pretty quick though...my labor that is. So I was thankful for that, and I got this beautiful little girl in return. Here's a Smilebox I made of her, shortly after coming home from the hospital...


This year has been a whirlwind, and I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful daughters who give me a reason to smile EVERY DAY...even when they're sick, crabby, silly, crying, or sleeping *wink*.
Here she is on Tuesday...WOW have times changed... (she made a mess of her clothes at daycare...that's why she's dressed so funny)


So, do you like her card??? I'm pretty pleased with it, I must say! I used my chipboard and glitter again (and this time I didn't melt it!!) and made a happy card for a happy girl. I'd like to wish Alexandra's birthday buddies, Staci and Kayla a very happy birthday as well!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: It's a Celebration (PTI)
CS: SU! Almost Amethyst, PTI White
Ink: SU! Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, PTI Aqua Mist, Spring Moss
Accessories: Star Dust stickles, SU Chunky glitter & DD glitter, Simon Upper Chipboard (SU), dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, how she has grown!!! She is still as adorable today as she was a year ago!!!!

You are very blessed to have two beautiful little girls!!! And they are blessed to have you and Nick as their parents!!!

Her card is adorable. I love how the cupcakes line the bottom!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I can't believe it's been a year. She is just precious. Seriously, that smile. How do you ever say "no"?

Very cute card too. So cheery. Love the texture.

Rachel said...

Oh how precious are they!!! Happy Birthday. and you also made her a wonderful card. I so love all the sparkle.