July 27, 2009

Guest Designer - Timeless Templates

Thought I do a quick post -- and share with you some work by my very own guest designer...my daughter!

She and I spent some time together in stampland...and she created this out of Lauren's "Let's Do Lunch" template.














Well, she chose the colors, and I put the pieces together, but she decorated everything...

It is (as I'm sure you can tell of course) Spongebob -- the drawing on the front of his blue pants (she wanted to change things up a bit) are some scenes from "Sponge Bob vs. the Big One"...and Plankton is attached to the back, sneaking up on SB.

She's VERY proud of her creation - and I think she did a great job -- there's definitely another papercrafter in the family!!

Thanks for stopping by today -- have a great day!

7 comments:

Staci said...

Wow, Shannon! That is the BEST Sponge Bob I have seen!! Plankton is so cute, too. Have your Mom give you a spatula to put inside...since every good fry cook needs one. hehe. Keep on crafting - you are SO good at it!!

Barb said...

OMW - please tell Shannon that I LOVE her template!!! Such a great "Sponge Bob"!!! She is definitely on the way to becoming a super paper crafter like her mom!!!

Pam W. said...

AWESOME JOB! Shannon, your project is fabulous. Keep up the good work.

Cindy said...

Wow! Shannon did a great job!
My Grandson Hunter, who is 4 makes a card everytime he visits Gramie!!
This is so precious!! I just love Sponge Bob!!

Lana Clarke said...

This is so adorable Shannon! You sure take after your mum!
Hugs
Lana x

Debbi said...

How Awesome Shannon! You really did a great job as Mommy's guest designer.

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh my goodness Shannon that is over the top fabulous!! I love it. You are so creative!!! Everything is perfect! Super duper job!!