November 25, 2012

Are You Still Full From Thursday????



Thankfully, I am not.  I did well to pace myself this year, lol.  Hello out there!  Hope this message finds everyone refreshed after Thanksgiving, and looking forward to Christmas!


We've got our tree up, and the decorations up outside, too.  This is my favorite time of year!

Figured I'd pop by and share a little something here on the blog, it's been a while!

This is the card I made for my sweet husband for our Anniversary this year :).  He's not a sweet, sappy kind of guy, and boy, do we LOOOOOVE coffee.  Oh, and the fact that I even LIKE coffee is all his fault.I used an actual coffee mug to make the coffee rings on the card front, a little scrap of some patterned paper, and those sweet little 'to go' cups from Heart-2-Heart 1.


Way back when, before we had a house, kids, etc.  We would take a ride to this gas station JUST for a cup of coffee.  That was before Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks came to town...funny to think that we'd drive all that way just to get a cup of coffee...oh yeah, gas was probably $.99 a gallon then, too!  I could fill my tank, and buy 2 cups of coffee for less than $15!  Those were the days, lol.

But I digress...

I am so lucky to have such an amazing guy in my life, he completes me, and I truly am very, very blessed, one of the MANY things I am very grateful for...

Did you do any shopping this weekend?  I'm kind of down and out with a bit of a cold, so I stayed home, but did do a little shopping today via the internet.  Felt good to get started, but not even sure of everything I need to get...THAT'S the hard part!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Supplies: (All PTI unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Heart-2-Heat 1, Signature Greetings II
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate, Vintage Tea dye duo
Paper: Dark Chocolate patterned paper pack, Kraft, Select White
Accessories: Heart-2-Heart 1 die

3 comments:

jennfontaine said...

Happy belated Anniversary! I love your coffee story, so sweet that you guys would do that and how fitting the card is! I love that it's not to sappy, just perfect for a guy! The real coffee rings are the perfect touch! I love it!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Tracey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pam W. said...

First, let me wish you and Nick a belated happy anniversary. Now on to the card - totally cute! I love those little cups and the way that you added the stains with an actual mug - genius. As for my Christmas shopping - not even close to being finished. Guess I better get on that. Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend.