May 21, 2009

Dustin Pike Release Today!!

Hi all~

Sorry I've been MIA - I'm still catching up from being away, plus was out LATE last night at the recording studio. Our drum corps CD should be ready soon, I'm so excited! Dustin Pike has a new release today - lots of SUPER cute images. With my funky schedule, I was not able to do as much as I had hoped, but did get this little cutie colored and onto a card.

















This combines two of the new images available today at Dustin's store.

Something else new that you may notice...in my right hand column, there's a widget for Stampin' Out Alzheimers. Jen Tapler is working very closely with Paper Craft Planet to plan an incredible event -- so CLICK on that link, donate today, and come and play!!

Speaking of Jen -- you GO girl! She won the guest star stamper contest for this month over at Papertrey Ink! Check out this post on Nichole's blog...and if you scroll waaaay down...you also see a project from me :) I got an honorable mention for my rosary box. Yay me!

Well, it's entirely TOO LATE, and I'll be regretting this in the morning - but GO SHOP Dustin's store, SIGN UP for Stampin' Out Alzheimers, and go congratulate Jen on her win!

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Molly B said...

That is a super funny image. Great coloring! Congrats on your honorable mention over at PTI. I just saw it. Have a great day. -Molly B

Unknown said...

Cracking wee card Tracy - many thanks for all your kind comments! And congrats on your PTI Rosary box - thought it was gorgeous!

Becky said...

You did an excellent job with this. I loooove how you stacked the little guys. TOO cute!

Jenn said...

Another super cute card!

Lana Clarke said...

Tracey this is super and I love how the flower matches the one on the monkey..lol
Hus
Lana x

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the sentiment. Congrats on your honorable mention at PTI.