May 4, 2009

The Wedding Invitations...

Hey all!

WOW! I'm so excited (I know, I say that alot, don't I??) I've been added to Dustin Pike's DT! WHOO HOO! I'm excited to get started. Lots of great talent he's added to his team, the members are linked on my sidebar, go check them out!

I finished up my friend's wedding invitations, that I gave a peek of here. So, I thought I'd stop by and share them with you today.

We were going for classy, and elegant...think I pulled it off?? I love this poision ivory shimmery cardstock. Really adds a touch of class. The card is a gatefold. The front panels were embossed on my cuttlebug with the birds and swirls folder.







The flower on the front? That's Micheal's Bridal Confetti, I used green ones for the leaves too. Topped that off with a clear swarovski flatback crystal in the center.





The inside and the response cards were printed on my printer, and I added a bow on the invitation...SOMEONE PLEASE STOP ME if I ever agree to make invitations with a bow again! I'm too much of a perfectionist!





To package up the cards nicely, I went ahead and picked up a photo box from Michaels, and put all of the invites inside, then stamped the bride and groom's names and wedding date on the outside of the box, so they can put some wedding keepsakes inside.

I'm glad to have this project completed, but loved making them.

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Barb said...

Great job!!! They came out B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-l!!!

Molly B said...

Those are beautiful! Great job. Love the little crystal on the flower. Perfect touch. -Molly B

Molly B said...

Oh and Congratulations on the DT spot. Super cool my friend! - Molly B

Heather said...

Congrats on the DT! Your invites are gorgeous!!

Lelia Pierce said...

These invites are wonderful! Very classy! ;O)

Jenn said...

They are just so lovely! Great job! I'm sure she loved them and the beautiful box too!

Cheri said...

Beautiful! I look forward to working with you on the Doodle Dragon DT!

Amy H said...

Great job on the invites!! VERY elegant!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Congratulations on making the DT!! Looking forward to working with you on this amazing opportunity!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Ginny said...

these are gorJUSS..lucky friend :0)

Paula said...

Truly stunning...love the simple elegance!
Congrats on making the DT! I'm looking forward to working with you...and LOVE the blog name...LOL

Pleasantly,
Paula

Lana Clarke said...

Congratulations and can't wait to work with you ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

Unknown said...

These are beautimous Tracey! She must be really pleased. Oh, and don't do bows again. ;-)

Kristin Eberline said...

These are GORGEOUS! They definitely look store bought! Congrats on the DT selection :O)

Laura said...

The bow makes them perfect. Great job!

BethH said...

Oooo, these are just beautiful! I love the whole set! Great job, and look at you on all these DT's....yippy skippy!!!!