May 13, 2009

Wanna Peek?????

Dustin Pike has a bunch of new images coming out TOMORROW. You will be LOVING these!! I've been busy, coloring away, and finally put some images on CARDS, can you imagine??

ALSO -- don't forget, today is FREEBIE Wednesday on Dustin's blog, and I can tell you now - this week's freebie is TOO cute! It's a great way to give digi-images a try -- it's FREE!

ok, ok, so I'm getting to the cards :)













This first one, I have to admit, I couldn't WAIT to color...but had a tough time with a sentiment. Then I heard the song "Do you Believe in Magic?" on the radio, and thought...hmmm, that could work! I figure you could send this to brighten someone's day, to tell someone you love them...lots of applications, I think.













It's hard to see in the photo - but my Wizard (which every time my 1 y.o. saw it, she said "ho ho hooo") is actually popped off the front of the card using a piggy tail from piggy tales...I love these little springy things. They flatten nicely to fit in the envelope too!

The stars were free hand drawn with stardust stickles...simple and sparkly...magical, even ;)

Now...onto my next creation...













I LOVE this image...it just might be my favorite of this release...maybe. As soon as I got my images, I KNEW I had to use this one right away.

All images are colored with my copics, and the sentiment on this one is from Papertrey Ink's Everyday Classics, their 2nd Anniversary set. The sentiment is stamped in Brilliance Graphite black ink. Be sure to check out other design team member's blogs (linked on my sidebar) for peeks as well. Dustin's full release is scheduled for tomorrow - don't forget to head there then!!

















Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Mephisto said...

Hi,

wonderful Creations have you done. Love them both very much.

Hugs
Domi

Molly B said...

That little arc is adorable. And your coloring is just awesome. Super cute cards. -Molly B

Ginny said...

gorgeous :0)

Barb said...

These images are great!!! Can't wait to see the whole release!!! I love how you did the "magic" one. And what a great sentiment for it!!!! The arc, well it is just too cute!!! You are rockin with these images!!! Great job!!!

Unknown said...

Dang those are cute! I love your coloring Tracey.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Your coloring is awesome, both cards look fantastic. Can't wait to see more!
Hugs, Charlotte

V said...

They both look great, but the Ark card is totally my favorite! :)

The Wired Angel said...

Tracey - you knocked the cover off the of the ball when you created these. I first saw them in our gallery..just a terrific job.
Enjoy your day, Peggy M.

Jenn said...

Both of these cards rock! They look 3D and just amazing! You are great at colouring! Wow!

Becky said...

Precious! Precious! Precious! TOO CUTE!

Lana Clarke said...

Tracey your work is fantastic
Hugs
Lana x