September 14, 2009

Some Greeting Farm Goodness :)

Hi friends --

Hoping you are all having a splendid day. We are getting into our 'new routine' here, and so far, all seems to be working out well...thank goodness!!

I thought I'd drop by and say hi, and post a little goodie I made some time back, but the recipient just received it, so I didn't want to post it.

I ♥ The Greeting Farm.

I do - and I'm excited that they are venturing into more digi stuff too :) excellent.

Anyway -- I've had this adorable little fairy and wanted to use her --sooooo...
















I've always had trouble getting myself to color things with 'different' colors -- for some reason, in my mind, penguins should be black or brown or gray, monkeys should be brown, etc...hair should be blonde, brown, or red...so I'm trying to PUSH myself out of that box...LOL.

So, do you like my little pixie with pink hair?? My older daughter thought she was very cool, "but I wouldn't do that to MY hair Mommy"... :)

Here's a closeup, I colored her wings with my BG10 marker, and went over them with stardust stickles...



















AND -- I remembered to keep out the markers I used, but will have to figure out a better way to show them all to you -- or, I guess I just have to get all the sketch markers, huh?? ;-).















The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye, and it was punched with my apron lace punch by Fiskars. Sentiment is from SU!.

Thanks for stopping by today -- hope you enjoyed your visit!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fairy Chloe (TGF), Stem Sayings (???) SU!
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: Gina K Pure luxury white, My Mind's Eye patterned paper

Accessories: Apron Lace Punch, stickles, Copics

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Oh I LOVE this, Tracey! Her pink hair is totally cool, and you used my fav sparkle for her wings...star dust stickles! Great card!

Barb said...

Oh, I think she is too cute!!! I've colord this same one with pink hair and even tried blue. Adds a different touch to them!!! Great card!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and details!

BethH said...

Just adorable! I love the colors and the pink hair is da bomb!