February 7, 2009

Challenges...3 for 3!!!

Hey all~

How's your weekend going??

We had the birthday party today - and it was a good time. Birthday boy loved his gift, could have cared less about the card...but he's a 6 year old boy - what did I REALLY expect??? ;)

Papertrey Ink had enticed us with even MORE fun upcoming news, and some peeks at some new products...that bitty dots paper looks delicious!!!

All of the challenges have been a lot of fun - I can't pass up an opportunity to win PTI product, so I've been participating in all of the challenges so far. Here's my entry for today's 'Bitty Dot' Challenge...here are the rules:

What a fun way to present a sketch :) I thought about letting my 5 yo DD do the dot to dot, but figured she wouldn't be impressed with a card layout...so I kept it for myself.

I pulled out my Text Boxed set which I haven't used in AGES...it was fun to go waaaaay back to one of my first purchases from PTI.

I saw a card in the challenge yesterday that used this image, and colored it in, and I liked it, so I went ahead and went with her idea. I also colored in some of the Chocolate Remix paper to match my focal image. Added a little bling on the right, and a sentiment, and my challenge entry is done!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Text Boxed (PTI)
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Vintage Cream, Chocolate Remix patterned paper
Accessories: Dark Chocolate Satin ribbon, Doodlebug jewels

4 comments:

Yaneri said...

Such a cute cute card! Love the sunflower theme!
And I live your blog! Love the colors on it!

Yaneri

Laura said...

I really like how this turned out, Tracey. The orange and brown look so good together. Coloring in the image just gives it such a rich feel. Love the jewels too.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Tracey, this is too cool. I like how you colored the chocolate remix paper too.

Amy H said...

LOVE the colors!! I hope PTI comes out with an orange color soon!!!